Screen printing allows for printing on a wide variety of substrates including both rigid and flexible materials. This method of printing is the perfect option for cost effective large volume runs and is most advantageous for outdoor printed material as it produces a durable product that can sustain varying weather conditions.
Screenline is capable of printing from 4 colour halftone to spot colours as well as special ink effects. The Screenline factory is fully equipped and expertly staffed to run 24/7 when the project volumes and deadlines require additional capacity.
Advantages of Screen Printing
- Most cost effective for high volumes
- Accurate pantone matching
- Print on a large variety of flexible or rigid substrates
- Sizes up to 1.5m x 3m
- Durable, long lasting prints for outdoor exposure
- Consistent quality of each print with inline printing
- Vibrant prints and special effects